Competition: Free New Amazing Magazine Subscription

It's COMPETITION TIME!

As you know, I am working hard to raise funds to set-up my allergy-friendly cafe'. Given the amazing support I have received already, I thought this could be a fun way to get you involved and reward you at the same time!


The PRIZE: 
FREE 12-issue subscription to Free-From Heaven & Gluten-Free Heaven WORTH £38.90!
How amazing is that?? 




How to Enter:
All I ask is that you donate at least £20 to my online fund page: www.gofundme.com/giuliascafe


The Details:
The competition starts as soon as I post this message on my Facebook group, and ends as soon as 25 people enter the competition.
If you want to speed up the process, why not suggest this great opportunity to a friend? Then, if your friend is nice to you and they win the raffle instead of you... you can share the prize! Loving is sharing.

I will then pick 2 names at random out of the 25 people who enter the competition and announce the winner once the competition is over. That's almost a a 1 in 10 chances of winning! Support my dream, and be in with the chance of a fabulous win - what could be better?


Please Note:
The postage will be free - I'm so kind!
Unfortunately, you have to be a UK resident to enter the competition (or be able to supply me with a UK address). I am sorry but this is not my choice - the magazine will not deliver to anyone outside the UK unless you go through their partner companies - and that could create a lot of hassle, and I wouldn't want to risk you not receiving your prize!
However, if you live outside of the UK and you think this could be a wonderful present for a friend who lives in the UK, (I know I would love this!), please do still enter the competition and just supply me with a UK address if your name is picked as the winner.

For any questions please let me know via a comment below or through my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/356683087853447

GOOD LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment