Completely Raw Wonder :)
Whilst I was putting this together, I had fun looking in the fridge through different things I could add rendering a composition of beautiful, natural colours to the dish.
Keeping in mind the aim of a delicious meal, and making sure to remain healthy, my Raw Wonder Salad delivered all of these. And in only 10 minutes!
Strawberries, Avocado, Tomato, Lamb Lettuce, Apple, Baby Courgettes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Linseed, Pine Nuts.
Enjoy Eating x
Interesting Facts: Pine Nuts
1. Pine nuts are rich in Vitamins A and lutein, both of which are known to support sharper vision.
2. They contain heart-friendly monounsaturated fat.
3. Pine nuts build stronger bones, thanks to their Vitamin D content.
4. They boost immunity, because they’re rich in Vitamin C.
5. Pine nuts contain pinoleic acid, which makes you feel fuller faster, and thus aids in weight loss.
6. They are a good source of iron, which is good news for the circulatory and nervous system.
7. The little nut fights free radicals, thus giving Father Time a run for his money.
8. The protein and magnesium in pine nuts makes them an excellent source of energy, so whenever you’re feeling tired, pop a few and feel like new!
Interesting Fact Source: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/8-incredible-health-benefits-of-pine-nuts.html#ixzz3OvutV7Ea